This course is aimed at helping English learners improve their speaking skills.
The course will help students organise their thoughts and express them effectively as well as increase their overall language proficiency.
The course is 7 days only to encourage you to practise speaking English consistently and interact with other English learners every day, so that it becomes a habit and part of your daily routine.
- There is a topic card for each day of the course.
- Every student will record a voice message in order to participate. Each recording should be 5-10 minutes long. You can record your messages using a laptop or a mobile phone. More information about that is provided inside the course.
- The other group members will have the chance to reply after listening to the audio recordings and express their ideas or ask questions if they want to know more.
- Students should participate every day and follow the topic questions.
- The teacher will make notes of any mistakes at the end of the day to help you improve your vocabulary and grammar.
- Where you live
- Making recommendations
- Going on holiday
- Meeting people
- Foreign languages
STUDENTS & LEVEL OF ENGLISH
- The course is suitable for adults who have at least an intermediate level of English.
- There are only 10 spots available.
- You can enrol now. The course will start on 1st July 2019.
- First, you need to create your account by choosing a username and a password.
- Then, you will be forwarded to the checkout page where you can make your payment.
- Payment is made through PayPal but you do not need to have an account. You can choose to pay by debit card. You do not need a credit card. (PayPal is the world’s most popular online payment system and is both safe and convenient.)
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching English to adults since 2015.
- Elementary - Advanced levels, vocabulary (Intermediate level), Business English (Intermediate level) and IELTS Speaking
- Pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary classes.
I've always been passionate about English and every tiny detail of this language. I would like to pass my knowledge on to others so that they can achieve their goals and succeed in life.