This course is aimed at helping English learners improve their speaking skills.
The course will help students organise their thoughts and express them effectively as well as increase their overall language proficiency.
TOPICS & RULES
- There is a topic card for each day of the course.
- Every student will record a voice message in order to participate. (Each recording should be 5-10 minutes long.)
- The other group members will have the chance to reply after listening to the audio recordings and express their ideas or ask questions if they want to know more.
- Students should participate every day.
STUDENTS & LEVEL OF ENGLISH
- The course is suitable for adults who have at least an intermediate level of English.
- There are only 10 spots available.
- You can enrol now. The course will start on 21st January.
- Payment is made through PayPal but you do not need to have an account. You can choose to pay by card. (PayPal is the world’s most popular online payment system and is both safe and convenient.)
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching English to adults since 2015.
- Elementary - Advanced levels, vocabulary (Intermediate level), Business English (Intermediate level) and IELTS Speaking
- Pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary classes.