NEW CONTENT | 15/04/2020
Types of Part 3 questions and useful language. (14 pages)
You will learn how to tell the difference between these questions as well as what phrases and expressions to use to organise your answers.
NOTICE | 08/04/2020
The course is being updated at the moment. All NEW Part 2 and 3 topics and questions will soon be added to the content.
The course is currently being updated with more content for Part 3.
NOTICE | 04/04/2020
As of April 4th, the online tests are no longer included in the course. Now, you can get the course at a lower and more affordable price.
This course aims at helping students prepare for the IELTS Speaking test in a short amount of time.
You can easily practise listening and reading on your own, check your answers, and assess your weaknesses.
When it comes to speaking, however, you are probably not completely sure whether you are on the right track.
This course will:
- save you money – You won't have to spend a lot of money on expensive books, which give you little guidance on what you are supposed to say during the exam.
- save you time – You will get sample answers to Part 1, 2 and 3 questions, plus topic-related vocabulary lessons. You will be able to learn so much in 9 hours instead of reading books or looking for sample answers on the Internet.
What are 9 hours compared to days of searching and reading?
- save you energy – You will save plenty of your energy, so you will be able to focus more on improving your listening, reading and writing skills.
- ask questions – You will have the chance to ask any questions related to the speaking part of the exam.
- include study planners – You will be able to set your IELTS speaking goal (desired band score), manage your schedule, and take notes of topic-related vocabulary when preparing answers to questions.
- give you access to the lessons 24/7 – You can log in any time, any place, anywhere.
- recent topics – You will get the most recent topics, so you won't have to search on the Internet.
- study effectively – You will focus on what is needed to get a high band score and how to answer the questions.
- get into a study routine – You will have the chance to follow your progress each day and make sure you study consistently.
- manageable chunks – You will learn new vocabulary topic by topic.
- contact your teacher – You can ask your teacher questions related to the speaking test.
- prepare faster – You will get sample answers, tips and vocabulary notes.
Hundreds of students read free lessons on our blog on a daily basis. (You can access all the IELTS-related blog posts as well.)
If you are wondering what makes the course better than reading only free resources, then here are some of the main reasons why you should join:
- teacher support
- keep to a schedule
- recent topics
- get tips included in the video lessons
- sample answers to Part 1, 2 and 3 questions
- vocabulary notes topic by topic
- review your progress
- gain confidence in your exam preparation
- You will first need to create an account (if you don't have one yet). After that, you will be taken to the checkout page where you can make a one-time payment to access this course.
- You need to have a PayPal account. Don't worry – it's easy to set up.
In your PayPal account, you can link a payment method (e.g. a debit card or bank account).
- After that, you need to confirm the card you've linked to your PayPal account. The verification process may take up to 5 business days. (Don't worry – it really isn't that difficult.)
- Paying through PayPal is secure and you can use it to pay absolutely everywhere on the Internet.
You will get lifetime access to the course.
There are no refunds once you access the content.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
This course was launched on 20/05/2019.
- Teaching English to adults since 2015.
- Elementary - Advanced levels, vocabulary (Intermediate level), Business English (Intermediate level) and IELTS Speaking
- Pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary classes.
Master's TEFL Certificate, including: Teaching adults, Teaching young learners, 150 Hours, 1 April 2016 (Grade A)
Teaching English To Young Learners (TEYL), 40 Hours, 2 June 2016 (Grade A)
Business English Specialist, 40 Hours, 8 August 2016 (Grade A)
Using Technology In Teaching English, 40 Hours, 28 March 2017 (Grade A)
IELTS Specialist Course, 60 Hours, 9 October 2018 (Grade A)
I've always been passionate about English and every tiny detail of this language. I would like to pass my knowledge on to others so that they can achieve their goals and succeed in life.