You will have access to the cue cards immediately, which is the biggest advantage of this course.
You will get convenient PDF files for immediate preparation.
THE COURSE WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND:
- what to do and not to do in Part 2
- how to prepare effectively
- what kind of topics are usually covered in this part of the speaking test
- what Part 2 topics (WITH PROMPTS) were commonly given between January and December 2019. (97+ Topics)
- Why 97+ Topics?
Because you will get different wording of some of these topics.
YOU WILL ALSO GET:
- 7 sample answers (+ vocabulary notes) (+ audio)
- 7 cue cards to record your answers and practice speaking (+ feedback)
- 97+ cue cards (44 pages)
The Speaking practice & Feedback section of the course was added on 22 January 2020.
It includes seven cue cards that were given in 2019 and repeated in January 2020.
JOIN THE COURSE AND PREPARE LIKE A PRO!
- You will first need to create an account (if you don't have one yet). To register, you need to use your name and an email address, or join by using your LinkedIn account. After that, you will be taken to the checkout page where you can make a one-time payment to access this course.
- You need to have a PayPal account. PayPal is used to make a safe online payment. It is completely free to set up your PayPal account.
In your PayPal account, you can link a payment method (e.g. a debit card or bank account), so that you can make an online purchase.
- After that, you need to confirm the card you have linked to your PayPal account. The verification process may take up to 5 business days. PayPal will send a verification code, which you can find in your bank statement. You will be able to make a payment once your PayPal account has been verified.
- Paying through PayPal is secure and you can use it to pay absolutely everywhere on the Internet.
- PayPal allows you to make a secure payment on the Internet.
- Teaching English to adults since 2015.
- Elementary - Advanced levels, vocabulary (Intermediate level), Business English (Intermediate level) and IELTS Speaking
- Pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary classes.
Master's TEFL Certificate, including: Teaching adults, Teaching young learners, 150 Hours, 1 April 2016 (Grade A)
Teaching English To Young Learners (TEYL), 40 Hours, 2 June 2016 (Grade A)
Business English Specialist, 40 Hours, 8 August 2016 (Grade A)
Using Technology In Teaching English, 40 Hours, 28 March 2017 (Grade A)
IELTS Specialist Course, 60 Hours, 9 October 2018 (Grade A)
I've always been passionate about English and every tiny detail of this language. I would like to pass my knowledge on to others so that they can achieve their goals and succeed in life.