THE COURSE WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND:
- what to do and not to do in Part 2
- how to prepare effectively
- what kind of topics are usually covered in this part of the speaking test
- what Part 2 topics (no prompts) have been commonly given between January and December 2019 (97+ Topics)
- Why 97+ Topics?
Because you will get different wording of some of these topics.
YOU WILL ALSO GET:
- 7 sample answers (+ vocabulary notes) (+ audio)
- 7 cue cards to record your answers and practise speaking (+ feedback)
- 14 cue cards in total
The Speaking practice & Feedback section of the course was added on 22 January 2020.
It includes seven cue cards that were given in 2019 and repeated in January 2020.
JOIN THE COURSE AND PREPARE LIKE A PRO!
- You will first need to create an account (if you don't have one yet). After that, you will be taken to the checkout page where you can make a one-time payment to access this course.
- You need to have a PayPal account. Don't worry – it's easy to set up.
In your PayPal account, you can link a payment method (e.g. a debit card or bank account).
- After that, you need to confirm the card you've linked to your PayPal account. The verification process may take up to 5 business days. (Don't worry – it really isn't that difficult.)
- Paying through PayPal is secure and you can use it to pay absolutely everywhere on the Internet.
- Teaching English to adults since 2015.
- Elementary - Advanced levels, vocabulary (Intermediate level), Business English (Intermediate level) and IELTS Speaking
- Pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary classes.
I've always been passionate about English and every tiny detail of this language. I would like to pass my knowledge on to others so that they can achieve their goals and succeed in life.